WEDDING PACKAGE FOR JUST THE TWO OF YOU
In Jamaica you can be married within 48 hours of landing. We will happily assist you with all the details. It's that simple!
Our complete wedding package for just two people includes:
- Preparation of Documents
- Certified Marriage license
- Non-denominational marriage officer
- Flowers from the gardens of High Hope Estate
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Traditional Jamaican Wedding Cake (spice cake with fruits and frosting)
Your honeymoon at High Hope Estate will leave you with memories you’ll never forget. It’s the ultimate place to wind down after a lovely ceremony and reception at home or for the honeymoon you dreamed of but never had. Our package leaves nothing to be desired and offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity.
YOUR HONEYMOON PACKAGE AT HIGH HOPE ESTATE INCLUDES:
7 Nights in our best double room available
Rum punch welcome drink
A complimentary bottle of Champagne in your room upon arrival
Romantic, candlelit 3 course dinner for two in the Meditation Hut with wine
Complimentary excursion for two to Dunn’s River Falls and shopping in Ocho Rios
Full body massage for two on your private verandah
Cost per couple: $1,490.00
THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF YOUR LIFE.....YOUR WEDDING
Your wedding at High Hope will be truly spectacular and memorable. Venues range from the Meditation Hut for the smallest weddings to the Hibiscus Gardens, the Courtyard, or the Gazebo overlooking St. Ann's Bay. We elegantly provide catering for your reception of 2-400 people. We can also assist you in arranging intimate weddings on a private, secluded beach or next to a gently flowing river surrounded by nature.
We know that each bride is different, each wedding is special and we will go out of our way to make your day exactly what you want. You can email a request for sample menus that have been used successfully in the past or we'll start from the beginning with your specific desires and budget constraints. We won't give you a package. We will work with you to design exactly what you want but, here's an example of what you might expect:
HORS D’ OEUVRES
Ackee and Salt fish in Puffed Pastry
Grilled Veggie Skewers with Pepper Jelly Glaze
Jamaican Cocktail Patties filled with Calaloo or Curried Chicken
Two tables set with assorted cheeses and fruits and crackers
DINNER SERVICE AT YOUR RECEPTION
Papaya slices wrapped with Smoked Marlin
Fresh Green Organic Salad
Greens, carrots, tomato, avocado, and cucumber
Grilled Snapper Filet’s with Pineapple Salsa
Served on a bed of fragrant rice, circled by Stir-fried Market Vegetables, and Fried Plantain
Medallions of Pork Tenderloin with
Homemade Green Mango Chutney Glaze
Lucy Yam Mash, Stir-fried vegetables, and Plantain
Additional Services Available:
Visit the photogallery>
- 12 5"x7" photos, negatives and photo album - $140
- 24 5"x7" photos, negatives and photo album - $260
- 36 5"x7" photos, negatives and photo album - $380
- Professional Videotape of ceremony - $150
- 35 minutes Swedish massage for bride or groom - $52
- 50 minutes Swedish massage for bride or groom - $86
- 50 minutes couple massage for bride and groom - $172
- Hairstyling for bride - $58
- Make-up session for bride - $46
- Floral arch on the beach or at the riverside - $100
- Fee for beach or river - upon request
Top 10 Current Wedding Industry Trends
1. Couples are paring down their guest lists in an attempt to cut costs.
2. Outdoor weddings are extremely popular. Natural dÃ©cor lessens the need for pricey decorations.
3. Do-it-yourself wedding projects are on the rise among brides who want to save money. Brides are learning to letterpress their own invitations, arranging their own flowers, making their own bouquets, crafting their own placecards, using handmade ring pillows, and cooking edible favors. It is also becoming popular to enlist the help of friends and family with baking, cooking, and sewing.
4. Couples are including non-floral elements, such as feathers, berries, fruit, stones, and more into their dÃ©cor. This saves money on more expensive floral options.
5. Couples are using the Internet to create personalized wedding blogs and websites to alert guests to the details of their weddings (and save paper!).
6. Cheesecakes, cupcakes, and specialty desserts are trendy alternatives to the traditional wedding cake.
7. Bolder and brighter colors are fashionable. Brides are also incorporating touches of vibrant color into their style, including brightly hued shoes, sashes, necklaces, headpieces, and more.
8. Couples are growing increasingly interested in discount, vintage, or secondhand options for wedding gowns, jewelry, dÃ©cor, and more.
9. All-inclusive honeymoon packages and cruises are popular.
10. Wearing two dresses has become a hot trend for brides. Many brides still plan to shell out the extra cash to have both a wedding gown for the ceremony and a second, short party dress for dancing at the reception.